The medical spa industry is billion-dollar industry and is expected to double by 2025. Becoming a medical director for a medical spa is growing in popularity with physicians around the country. Although at first glance, being a medical director is an easy way to add to their income with long demands of a private practice, not having adequate training or knowing specific rules and guidelines surround the position could have serious legal ramifications for a doctor’s license. Becoming a medical director involves much more than showing up a few times a month and living within a certain mile radius of the medical spa. Specialized training and experience are required before a medical director can adequately and legally provide supervision for medical spa services and must be able to perform the services him/herself. Physicians who act as a medical director that do not perform required duties to be compliant by the state, could face serious legal consequence including investigation, license suspension and even jail.
Our Medical Director Program provides physicians with training and certification of laser and light therapy, cosmetic injectables while providing education on their state laws and medical board rules and regulations pertaining to medical directors.
- Laser and Light Training & Certification
- Injectable Training & Certification for Neurotoxins and Cosmetic Fillers
- Seminar and Training on your specific State Laws & Regulations pertaining to medical supervision for medical spas in your state.
- Professional Medical Director Contract outlining legal obligations designed to protect physicians’ licenses. ( 100% Customizable).
- 3 Years of Access to our online Learning Portal for continued learning as needed.
Medical Director Training & Certification
Training is provided at the DAC Group training facility in Colordado. Training comes with three year access to additonal training and educational material to ensure full educational support. Physicians will be provided a Medical Director Certification upon completion of the course.
Medical Director Contract is Provided for immediate download upon purchase.
Once training is paid, you will be contacted to set up training times to accomodate your schedule.